IÉSEG School of Management and Le Wagon already have a long history of fruitful collaboration. It started in 2019 with providing all IÉSEG Grande Ecole (Master in Management) Program
students with the required skills in web development, UX/UI Design, and data analysis, thanks to the Le Wagon courses.
In 2021, they have jointly created a new fully-accredited MBA degree program, combining coding and leadership: the MBA in Leadership and Coding. The first cohort of the full-time MBA program has just come to an end. Graduates have acquired dual expertise in management/leadership and in coding/technical skills.
We wanted to highlight to our community that the admissions for next year's cohort are up and running!
Here are the highlights of the program:
Taught entirely in English, it is designed for professionals with at least 3 years of work experience, and aims to develop managers and changemakers with a fully integrated program, combining state-of-the-art business and coding courses. At a time when technology and digitization continue to transform business, the MBA in Leadership and Coding combines and integrates:
- 300 hours of management and leadership courses
- 200 hours of courses related to coding that will be integrated across four modules
- 1 final capstone project.
- 2 learning expeditions abroad included
- Individualised career and coaching program
In more detail:
- Strategizing for digital transformations covering core topics such as strategy, corporate finance; financial accounting, business economics and cycles as well as the foundations of programming.
- Leading and organizing for sustainable and digital organizations with management topics such as leadership, change management, marketing, HR and people engagement, operations management, ethics and sustainability as well as coding-focused topics such as software architecture, web development and product design.
- Innovating for tech and digital transformation with management courses such as leading innovation in an age of disruption, emerging technologies (AI, ML blockchain) and MIS as well as coding courses such as advanced web development and data science and machine learning
- Common MBA Hub Modules covering cutting-edge topics such as confronting grand challenges and Stimulating transformations in a VUCA World
- Specializations through a series of electives including, but not limited to, Fintech, Leveraging Big Data, Cybersecurity, Lean Management as well as coding such as developing web applications
- Professional Capstone project: in this module, participants will work on an integrated professionally oriented project (via an internship, work experience, or thesis) bringing together the different skills learned in previous modules in both Management and Coding.*
Graduates of the MBA program will develop the skills to access both generalist and more specialized roles linked to their preferred sector or position.
Go visit the IESEG’s website to get full info about the application process here