In terms of career support, we have both internal and external processes to help you kick-start your career in tech.
Among other things we organize:
- A quarterly Le Wagon job fair bringing together all our hiring partners (corporates, start-ups, recruitment agencies);
- 1:1 interview with companies and organizations looking for tech talents;
- Events giving you the chance to meet the community of our educational partners (Google Campus, TechHub, etc.) and discover the London tech scene;
- Internal events to help you successfully crack your interviews by strengthening your applications (LinkedIn, CV workshops, CV 1:1 mentoring);
- Access to online tools hosted on our learning platform, including tech-test hands-on training;
- Alumni discussion panels to share their experience and give you tips on your future career plans.
We also have a dedicated job board on Slack only accessible to our London alumni community where we share all relevant job offers. Last but not least, we recently released our latest career survey results giving you an overview of career prospects after the Bootcamp.