Does this sound like you?
Tired of Excel limitations
You want to replace Excel/SaS with Python to manipulate and explore your data efficiently with the Pandas library.
Curious about Python & Machine Learning
Python is the most used language in the world today: you want to learn it and understand the concepts behind Machine Learning.
Lack of long-term vision
Learn how to predict a quantity, automatically classify or determine homogeneous groups from your data. Use these techniques to make the best decisions!
Use Python to analyze data and predict outcomes after just 50 hours of training
Gain efficiency by manipulating your data with Python
Tired of Excel limitations? Need more flexibility and power?
Python is the language for data manipulation. Learn how to retrieve, filter, join, concatenate or transform data without limitation thanks to its Pandas library and the Jupyter interface.
Let your data speak with visualization libraries
Find insights in your data by making the right visualizations!
To do this, you’ll learn to use the best libraries such as Plotly, Facets or Kepler. Share your analysis results with your teams by creating interactive online dashboards.
- Plotly Express
Understand the key concepts of Machine
Discover the possibilities offered by machine learning. Understand the key concepts behind all the techniques.
Identify the main stages of the development cycle of an Artificial Intelligence algorithm. Anticipate the risks of algorithmic bias.
- Machine Learning
Practice Machine Learning with real business cases
Use the best Machine Learning libraries, such as Scikit-Learn or PyCaret to respond to real world business cases.
Learn how to predict quantity, automatically classify, or determine homogeneous groups from your data. Use these techniques to make the best decisions!
- Facebook prophet
An immersive program that accelerates
your tech skills in weeks
What our Python & Machine Learning skill course looks like
Check out our curriculum week after week.
Get to grips with Python and explore datasets
- Learn all the basics of the Python language necessary for data exploration (functions, loops, conditionals, etc.). You will use Jupyter notebooks throughout your training.
- Learn how to read and save data with Python. Use the Pandas library for all Data Wrangling operations (aggregation, joins, concatenation, pivot table…) and calculate descriptive statistics.
- Explore data with the Plotly library. Add interaction elements via widgets and convert your notebook in a few clicks into a real web application with the Voilà and Binder libraries.
- Clean data with Python code
- Transform your data for analytics
- Explore your data with interactive visualizations!
Tame Machine Learning on Tabular Data
- Discover the possibilities offered by machine learning.
- Understand the key concepts behind all the techniques.
- Identify the main stages of the development cycle of an Artificial Intelligence algorithm.
- Anticipate the risks of algorithmic bias.
- Prepare your data for training
- Train your own supervised model
- Perform segmentation to find common characteristics
Predict the future!
- Use the best Machine Learning libraries, such as Scikit-Learn or PyCaret to respond to several real business cases.
- Learn how to predict quantity, automatically classify, or determine homogeneous groups from your data. Use these techniques to make the best decisions!
- Prepare your data for learning
- Predict values in the future with the best algorithms
- Identify breaks in your time data
- Deepen your analyzes and optimize your processing in Python
- Realize an AI project: from preparation to training your ML algorithm
Python & Machine LearningSkill course
1690 € including tax
Discover all financing options available Make an appointment with us.
Unlock new tech skills from expert trainers
Become more autonomous and make better business decisions
Learn to practically solve real business problems your facing
Learn in-demand skills to stay ahead in your field
Communicate better with your technical teams
Pay easily with straightforward financing plans and payment methods
Book a free call with our advisor
Passionate teachers, acclaimed methods & real-world skills
- Immersive training: work on real datasets from the best European companies
- Expert teachers available even after class-hours
- Flipped classroom: lessons reserved for practice
- Keep lifetime access to the Wagon platform and Slack
- You can work on your own project during the training
4.98 / 5
4.98 / 5
4.9 / 5
"Le Wagon changed my life. I went from designing ads to building an app that eventually got Google’s attention. Now me and my co-founders (who I also met at Le Wagon) all work at Google living our best lives."
Now Interaction Designer at Google
"The bootcamp allowed me to acquire a solid foundation in Data Science, to practice on real world problems, to join a lively and close-knit international community and to land the job of my dreams as a Data Analyst! I 100% recommend Le Wagon!"
Now Data Scientist at Getaround
"If you are looking for a bootcamp that offers a comprehensive curriculum, a great learning environment and incredible post-bootcamp career support then Le Wagon is for you!"
Now Data Analyst at Ernst & Young
"It is stunning how much you learn in only 9 weeks, not only web development but also how to challenge yourself and grow as a person!"
Now Backend Developer at N26
"I loved my experience at Le Wagon, especially the last 2 weeks of teamwork: Developing an idea, visualising it in mock-ups, breaking it down into development tasks, and pitching the final product. This is the essence of product culture!"
Now Head of Product at Back Market
"Only two months after finishing the Bootcamp, I landed my first job as a Junior Software Engineer. That would not have been possible without the amazing career support from Le Wagon’s staff."
Now Software Engineer at 99designs
"I expected a lot from Le Wagon for my Data Science formation and the global experience was even better: the content of the formation and the custom learning platform were really well structured and all the people at Le Wagon very helpful."
Now Data/IA Manager Consultant at IBM
"Le Wagon has a huge emphasis on culture and community. The energy is incredibly positive & the Teachers/Teacher Assistants are always happy to help and answer questions."
Now Software Engineer at Hall & Wilcox
"Le Wagon is a great way to get into tech and learn a new skill with good teachers to support your journey and definitely don’t be shy to ask 100 questions like I did."
Now Junior Product Manager at ASDA
"After 3 years working in Investment Banking, I decided to update my skill-set with some tools that I could use for whatever my next professional challenge would be."
Now Sr. Growth & Operations Manager at Razor Group
"The complexity of the final project that I carried out with a team of classmates made me see how much my skills improved during the bootcamp. I highly recommend it."
Now Data Quality Analyst at ResearchGate
"Le Wagon truly changed my life with coding. Coming from a sales background, it enabled me to acquire the technical knowledges to start a developer career."
Now Web Developer at amlconsult GmbH
"I was writing code, cleaning data and building data pipelines with fluidity. I also really enjoy the fact that Le Wagon is here to help you in your job search after the bootcamp."
Now Jr. Data Analyst at N26
"I am grateful for the valuable knowledge and experience that this program provided me with. I would encourage anyone who wants to change to a career in tech to join this excellent program."
Now Developer at Shopify
More than a bootcamp.
Join a global tech network for life.
By choosing Le Wagon, you are joining a supportive community of alumni, teachers, tech recruiters. Benefit from life-long access to the course material, and to our network job offers.
tech experts and professors
Need more details about this Skill Course?
Understand the goal of this skill course
Get our syllabus week by week
Understand our methodology
4.98 / 5
4.98 / 5
4.9 / 5