Once the bootcamps ends, you will benefit from our career services.
Our local team will help you prepare for tech interviews, meet the best local recruiters and connect with relevant alumni. You will also have access to a complete guide to kick-start your tech career after the course: boost your portfolio, prepare for technical interviews, leverage on our 10,000 alumni community, but also to lots of useful Slack channels to find jobs or freelance opportunities.
Our local team will introduce you to the right people depending on your goal and you will meet with inspiring alumni who will come back to share their post-bootcamp experiences, like how they found a job, started their own company or freelancing career.
These are some career services we will provide:
- Networking events, job fairs, career workshops and office hours with alumni or tech recruiters
- Coaching sessions with our Talent Manager or local alumni
- Resources our Career Playbook
- Introductions to our network of hiring partners through our Hiring Newsletter
- Career week with practical workshops (from building a portfolio to inspiring talks)