Explore financing options
You can study from many locations. Choose yours below.
How it works: Our partner, Caisse Desjardins des Technologies, offers low-interest student loans and flexible payment options.
Eligibility: This option is available for all candidates admitted to one of our programs. Applicant must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Quebec or Ontario. More information here.
How it works: Windmill Microlending is a national charity that offers affordable loans and support to internationally-trained immigrants and refugees.
How it works: This program aims to help train and support people from historically underrepresented groups in STEM disciplines to start or boost a career in the tech sector. Applicants will receive a scholarship of up to 10% of the tuition fees to help fund one of our bootcamps.
Eligibility: You're a Canadian resident who identify with one or several underrepresented groups in STEM (Women, Black, LatinX, Indigenous, LGBTQ+).
2. Student Scholarships
How it works: You're a full-time student registered at a Canadian college or university? You could apply for a scholarship of 10% of the tuition fees for one of our bootcamps.
Eligibility: You must be a full-time student in a Canadian university or college.
The scholarships are not cumulative, and cannot be combined with other scholarships, discounts, or a loan.
- Get an early-bird 5% discount*: Send your application when the next sessions are announced. Subscribe to the newsletter to not miss the announcement!
- You can withdraw from your RESPs or RRSPs (for use in the LLP) to pay for your tuition. Here is more info for using your RESP and to participate in the LLP.
- Your tuition fees are tax-deductible.
- Get an upfront payment 5% discount* : if you are accepted into one of our programs and pay the full tuition on the course as a one-time payment
- Payment plans from 0% interest *
- No impact to credit score
- Easy, automatic payments
You can Prequalify now.
- To be 18+ years old and a resident of Canada
- A Canadian Visa/Mastercard credit/debit card (your debit card must have the Visa or Mastercard logo).
- An SMS-capable Canadian phone number
* On approved credit. If you are not approved for a 0% interest payment plan, you may be offered a payment plan bearing interest instead.